Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.About You and The Role
The Product Marketing Manager for US and New Markets will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will work closely with our Go-To-Market, Sales, Regulatory, Product, and Client Success teams around the world to represent Zipline’s story, impact, and mission in a compelling and accurate way to potential clients and partners. The Product Marketing Manager will own one or more go-to-market segments and will be responsible for understanding that market, articulating Zipline’s value proposition, and executing on a strategy to reach and influence buyers in those segments. The role is inherently multi-disciplinary and requires constant communication and collaboration with Zipline’s sales, marketing, product, and regulatory teams.
- Become an expert in Zipline’s product, buyers, and roadmap, and actively influence and drive our global go-to-market strategy.
- Develop go-to-market positioning and content in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams to engage Zipline prospects and build its brand. Materials may include slide decks, case studies, 2-pagers, white papers, and website content.
- Research and develop unique assets to further Zipline’s understanding of our target market, target audience, buyers and competitors. Materials may include: buyer personas, buyer journeys, competitive battlecards, etc.
- Provide our Sales teams with deal support, including slide decks, proposal material, and ad-hoc marketing assets.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership in the development and delivery of sales enablement tools and materials to improve the effectiveness of Zipline’s global sales force.
- Support the marketing function with the development of messaging and materials as inputs to marketing campaigns, including account-based marketing.
- Experience in B2B product marketing, content marketing, or general marketing, for an ecosystem-shifting technology
- Natural self-starter and proven collaborator who is ready to own a market segment and drive results.
- Exceptional writing skills and comfort producing content on deadline
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality, concise, and compelling content
- Comfortable as an entrepreneur, looking for continuous improvement and ready to take ownership
- Ability to travel for work.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please note that you will be asked to submit a portfolio with your application. Your application cannot be considered without a portfolio submission.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!