Senior Global Events Manager at Unity Technologies
As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented and virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As a Senior Global Events Manager, you will be responsible for creating events that delight our customers and meet the needs of our different business units. You will help fuel marketing and sales efforts by developing experiences in which customers leave inspired, educated, and excited to create more. You will report to the Head of Global Events and be part of a global events team. You will partner closely with Product Marketing, PR, Business Development, and many other teams across Unity. The events team is part of the larger Unity marketing team.
- Execute life-cycle marketing to keep in touch with attendees, get their feedback, and understand their needs
- Maestro for events both large and small, managing both the big picture and the tiniest of details in advance of events and the day-of
- Cross functionally partners with several teams to bring events to life by driving alignment between event goals, messaging, and measurable outcomes through communication, collaboration, and transparency across the organization.
- Coordinate all operations, budgets, logistics and suppliers relating to events.
- Scope/propose new events based on marketing strategies and business opportunities
- Study post-event data to determine how best to improve our events and deliver on business KPIs
- Take a strategic overview of the events team procedures, looking for most efficient systems while driving budget efficiency - regularly collaborating with the wider events team to review and streamline all event processes. Strategic input to monthly events finance meetings and contribution to budget and re-forecasting
- A proven history of leading event planning for tech industry (B2B a plus)
- Detailed and partner-oriented, a great collaborator, communicator, and creative problem-solver
- Highly organized with the discipline to keep track of ongoing, parallel projects and goals
- Passion for emerging technology, gaming, and/or entertainment mediums
- Ability to travel 30%
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.