Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, focused on our Executive decision-maker audience, to join our marketing team and pioneer our Enterprise Solutions go-to-market efforts. As a member of our Enterprise Success PMM team, you will lead marketing programs to increase awareness and adoption of our enterprise solutions in the markets Atlassian serves.
You will play a key role in expanding Atlassian's footprint amongst our Enterprise customer base while working with Product Management, Field, and other Marketing teams to create and implement this strategy. You will also help influence our broader Enterprise strategy by developing market and customer insights as inputs to product and packaging decisions.
You'll get to:
- Conduct customer, market, and competitive research to shape strategy and inform messaging, campaigns, and sales artifacts
- Build enablement materials to help win strategic customer deals by winning the hearts and minds of an executive audience
- Partner with our account-based marketing team to guide cohesive customer journeys through targeted demand gen and nurture programs
- Create high-quality content for prospects, customer-facing teams, and partners (including emails, blogs, webinars, uses cases, and customer stories)
- Measure the success of our executive programs to guide progress to our key goals and develop a culture of continuous improvement with our sales and demand generation partners
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, in the software space
- Implement go-to-market plans across the appropriate mix of channels
- Enjoy writing unique content for a diverse set of influencer and executive personas
- Be able to use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions about your work
- Be able to spot opportunities to improve, and have experience with how to translate customer needs and market demand into messaging, content, and campaigns to help us meet our team goals
- Value teamwork and building relationships with peers and partners across marketing, product, field operations, and more
It'd be great, but not required, if you:
- Familiar with Agile software development, software development practices, and scaled Agile frameworks
- Understand Agile at scale why enterprise organizations are shifting to this practice
- Have worked to provide enterprise solutions before, either in a marketing, pre-sales, or post-sales capacity
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $139,400 - $213,900
Zone B: $125,500 - $192,500
Zone C: $115,700 - $177,500
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.