MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As an early member of MURAL’s growing Strategic Partnerships team, you will play a central role in establishing, launching, managing, and expanding key partnerships with the top SaaS companies in the world. You will work with a cross-functional group across MURAL including our product, marketing, sales, customer success, and operations teams to identify opportunities with partners and then deliver against those partnerships. In building and managing a portfolio of partnerships, you will help craft our partnership strategy and deliver value to our customers, our partners, and our business, as measured by metrics including customer adoption and engagement of partner solutions and new business generation for MURAL.
- Structure and execute a Go-To-Market plan including marketing events, referral agreements, and co-selling and deal registration flows
- Support major partnerships
- Create and publish joint-value propositions, white-papers, webinar and digital print content to align with sales motion
- Define and implement partner strategy, enablement, certification and joint-selling programs
- Run experiments with partners to validate hypotheses and then build scalable initiatives
- Develop a roadmap with partners and hold regular reviews with them
- Collaborate with other teams to define success metrics for your partnerships, which may include revenue, customer engagement, content development, and more
- Educate internal teams on our partners and deliver regular updates on status and goal attainment
- Define data needs to measure the success of our partnerships, work with internal stakeholders to build relevant dashboards, and analyze performance to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Contribute to our overall partnerships strategy
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 8-10 years of experience in a Sales or Partnership management or leadership role
- Has worked in high-growth SaaS organizations
- Understands design thinking or a willingness to learn
- Experience in establishing relationships with partners to support the strategy and execution across onboarding, solutions, technical integrations, and driving GTM outcomes with partners.
- Have established and executed on technology alliances and strategy, working closely with Product and Engineering stakeholders
- Experience in framing of MoUs and definitive agreements to land high priority partnerships
- Excellent presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Technical undergraduate and Business graduate degree preferred
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.