Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
We’re looking for a Brand Protection Specialist who is excited about helping maintain Wish’s strict policy against Intellectual Property violations. You will be responsible for reviewing large data sets identifying branded content, Intellectual Property violations, as well as other potentially problematic product listings. In addition, you will audit various product listings, review branded material, generate reports in accordance to Wish’s policies, and perform any other duties as assigned.
What you'll be doing:
- Review and monitor product listings from merchants on our global marketplace to help ensure the listings meet policy and company standards.
- Audit product listings flagged for Intellectual Property violations and take appropriate action per Wish’s policies.
- Review a variety of data sets that contain merchant-specific information and share findings with the data relevancy and engineering teams as needed.
- Review branded products, build training materials, and work closely with our offshore and other cross functional teams.
- Provide reports on social brand trends, patterns and key learnings.
- Take part in weekly connects to review updates, propose changes and identify potential gaps or risks/issues.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify challenges and propose solutions and areas for improvement.
- 2+ year of operationally-oriented and/or brand protection experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- General knowledge of brands and ability to spot branded products
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in large sets of data
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and presentation creation tools
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Must be comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, analytical and passionate about our company’s mission
- Experience working in eCommerce
- Experience working in a startup
- General knowledge of Intellectual Property rights and protections
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.