Business Operations Manager at Miro
Miro is looking to hire a strong operator to join our Business Operations (BizOps) team and lead key strategic initiatives to drive our next phase of growth. In this high leverage position, you’ll have significant ownership to drive business-critical initiatives in close coordination with multiple functional partners (Marketing, Product, People, Sales, Finance, Exec, and more).
The BizOps team is responsible for leading complex or cross-functional projects, implementing and optimizing new systems and processes, and providing the analytical backbone for our GTM teams. We’re not an internal consulting team; you’ll work hands-on to drive projects from hypothesis through implementation.What you’ll do
- Lead execution on impactful projects that directly influence business results.
- Support company-wide strategic planning and OKR processes.
- Partner closely with business teams to solve scaling challenges.
- Build models to help evaluate alternatives and growth scenarios.
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower key stakeholders.
- Research and implement new systems to accelerate growth.
- Drive company-wide process improvements.
- 5+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, business operations, or investment bank/PE/VC.
- 2+ years of operational experience at a fast-growing tech company is a strong plus.
- Curious, analytical, and structured thinker.
- Solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success.
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems.
- Operate in a kind and low-ego way.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!