Business Systems Analyst (Full Time; Multiple Openings) at RingCentral
Business Systems Analyst (Full Time; Multiple Openings)
Location: Belmont, CA
Responsible for documenting requirements and defining scope and objectives of projects to support configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing support for RingCentral’s business systems.
- Working closely with business partners to understand CPQ/CLM processes and gather information, and investigate gaps/issues to identify business requirements, develop solutions and present solutions to Business and IT stakeholders
- Analyzing existing and future business CPQ/CLM processes, systems and data flows to determine project plans and goals
- Developing and maintaining documentation relating to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Partnering with Business and IT teams to define system requirements and solutions to design advanced SFDC CPQ module
- Managing the project development lifecycle for system development and improvement projects to support business services
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go-live
- Supporting delivery of reporting, dashboards and business intelligence capabilities through partnerships with IT and Business
- Managing systems implementation projects and acting as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Leading and supporting data management and migration activities; Creating and maintaining documentation of instructions, system configuration, flow charts, reports, dashboards and other technical documentation as needed.
Experience with CPQ, Salesforce, Tableau, Oracle, SQL, Excel, UCaaS, SaaS business systems, cloud-based systems and project management is required.
U.S. Master’s degree in Engineering Management, Electronics Engineering or a related field, or foreign equivalent, plus two (2) years of related experience, or U.S. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering Management, Electronics Engineering or a related field plus five (5) years of related experience, is required. Within the foregoing parameters, any suitable combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.