Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
As a member of the RingCentral IT team, you’ll work across every department in the company to develop and deploy innovations that power productivity, deliver insights, and improve the flow of company data. It’s a team built to thrive on change—and a perfect place to build a career with lasting impact.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a hands-on Business Systems Manager who will engage with business stakeholders in HR, Finance, Legal, Sales, Services and Product to understand business processes and user needs. This role is responsible for managing and driving execution of IT Enterprise Applications and projects to enable transformation, growth, maturity and scale. You will lead projects that are laying the foundation and helping scale our core internal business systems. You will work cross-functionally with business partners to deliver solutions for our unique internal business needs. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, a proven ability to handle competing priorities, proven success managing project managers, and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
Business Solutions Design, Delivery & Support:
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to work with all levels in the Organization and present and lead meetings with Director/VPs/C-suite
- Work closely with Vendors, Implementation Partners, Architects, Developers and Business Units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Oversee project lifecycle for projects within HR, Finance and Legal departments
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
- Support delivery of reporting, dashboards and business intelligence capabilities through partnership with IT and Business
- Lead and perform data management and migration activities
- Ensure training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
- Engage in other areas of Finance such as Security, Compliance (SOX), Reporting, Production and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests and success criteria of the business are met
- Works closely with business partners to understand processes, gaps and goals
- Lead Business Requirements sessions and Interview cross functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to elicit business requirements
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs to align with macro vision and strategy
- Mentor Systems Analysts and Developers and help create best practices
- Interface and partner with Business Management Teams
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills,
- Build and manage global teams. Guide and coach team members.
- Effectively remove blockers and mitigate project risks maximizing team productivity and ensuring delivery
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating one or more SaaS / Cloud financial systems (e.g. Workday, NetSuite, ADP, Anaplan, Concur, Billing, Salesforce)
- In-depth experience with proven methodology in implementing HRIS and Finance Systems
- Strong technical experience with XSLT, XTT, XML and object-oriented development including Java
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Expertise in Hire to Retire, Quote to Cash Processes ecosystems is a must
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
- In-depth experience with Workday HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent management, Performance, Recruiting, Absence management, Time tracking, Reports, Calculated fields, EIB, Workday Studio integration & Dashboard creation
- Must be a self-starter, completely independent, thrives in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP), and Tableau Report Building & Oracle SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Can Do and Open to Learn Attitude Required
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
Paid parental leave
Milk Stork parental account
New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.