Customer Success Manager, Enterprise at Airtable
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with our largest customers, including Fortune 100, fast growing tech and media companies. Each customer has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work.
Within Airtable, Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product, marketing and growth teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way the world builds software by empowering our customers and inspiring innovation. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Customer Success Managers, who act as consultative business partners to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the point-person responsible for delivering maximum value to our most strategic Enterprise customers.
- Drive business impact for our enterprise customers by building trust and maintaining strong relationships through high-touch communication
- Use touch-points, such as Quarterly Business Reviews, to learn about their business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable platform
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Use your deep Airtable product knowledge to onboard and assist new enterprise customers
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Airtable proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- You have 3 to 4+ years of direct client management experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a B2B technology company
- You have a track record of delivering value to complex enterprise customers with large employee bases
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range a stakeholders from business, technical and executive team
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry, size and lifecycle
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- You are passionate about our overall mission and using Airtable in bespoke ways
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.