Customer Success Operations Manager at Komodo Health
Who We Are
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the development of the world's most actionable map of healthcare data. Our solutions drive a more transparent, equitable, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem through the creation of quantitative solutions to qualitative problems.
As a fast growing startup that has already partnered with multiple Fortune 500 companies, we have very ambitious goals, and oodles of opportunity for our team members to grow themselves while achieving company success. We value our culture of collaboration, encouraging growth, and constructive debate, as well as delivering innovative solutions that "wow" our customers.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
We’re looking for a scrappy problem solver and self-starter to help us establish and scale the customer teams at Komodo. This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for technology, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, and want to make an impact on the healthcare industry.
As part of the broader Go-To-Market Operations team, you'll be part of a high-impact, high-performing team focused on delivering strategic analyses and operational rigor to our customer teams. As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for managing and improving our internal processes, partnering with cross-functional teams to help streamline our internal systems, and turning data-driven insights into action. You’ll help focus and represent the voice of the customer teams and work across the organization on a diverse range of initiatives, from project managing communications on new feature launches on our current products to developing and executing initiatives to optimize our renewal cycle and customer journey.
We have offices in both San Francisco and New York City, and we are looking for candidates in either location.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will anchor on the following:
- Partner with revenue leadership to quantify the health of our customer base and define KPIs and leading indicators
- Own reporting and analysis of all post-sales activity and performance metrics, e.g. account health and renewals trends, to identify trends and communicate areas for improvement and investment
- Drive the quantitative modeling and qualitative research behind long-term customer success planning and strategy, e.g. account capacity modeling, allocation strategy, renewals playbook, and organizational design
- Drive operational efficiencies for our customer success team by developing, managing, and automating key processes
- Partner closely with Deal Desk and Revenue System teams to architect our customer data systems and enable measurement, analysis, and optimization of every aspect of how we engage with our customers
- Partner with customer success and marketing leadership to build out our customer success knowledge and content bases
- Lead cross-functional, ad-hoc operational projects to understand and streamline our customer success and account management workflows
What You Bring to Komodo
- Someone with 3+ years of strategy and operations experience, ideally with some time in a start-up
- A strong quantitative thinker comfortable with data wrangling, analysis, and modeling and an ability to translate data into narratives
- Able to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems across different stakeholders effectively and consistently
- Structure- and process-minded; experience with process design and improvement a plus
- Experience with the Salesforce ecosystem and customer success tools (e.g. Gainsight, ClientSuccess) a plus
- A clear and concise communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate, influence, and negotiate priorities at all levels of the organization
- Service-oriented and not above rolling up your sleeves to solve problems across the company
Check out these highlights about Komodo Health:
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation & Komodo Health partner to fight cancer
Komodo Health captures fingerprints to enable precision medicine
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Komodo Health will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Komodo Health prior to having a signed agreement. Komodo Health is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Komodo Health and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.