Dispatch Operations Analyst at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 600 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.About the Role
As a Dispatch Operations Analyst, you are passionate about delivery operations and doing whatever it takes to ensure medications are delivered on-time to our patients. You thrive in fast-paced work environments and have developed ways of dealing with stressful situations. You continuously experiment and iterate to improve our processes focusing on performance improvement. You are tech savvy and can switch between desktop applications, mobile apps, and phone calls with ease. You are comfortable communicating with our patients on the phone and are eager to support a growing team of car and bike couriers making hundreds of deliveries in the Bay Area on a daily basis.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Dispatch courier routes for established delivery windows: ensure on-time deliveries for our patients, taking overall distance traveled, traffic patterns, and high-priority deliveries into consideration when making routes.
- City Management: Complete ownership of 1+ cities and serve as a primary point of contact for 50+ couriers for all questions regarding routing, making deliveries, and troubleshooting technical issues with our apps
- Process Improvement: Evaluate, plan and implement improvements in business processes and practices with the support of the manager
- Data Analysis: Analyze data and implement changes to drive our key metrics
- Training: Own driver training for your city and ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new couriers
A bit about you:
- Have 3+ years experience as an Operations Coordinator, a Dispatcher or are familiar with delivery operations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you own your role from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently
- Are enthusiastic about building a positive culture in a dynamic team
- Have outstanding multitasking abilities, sound judgment and critical thinking skills
- Are an expert oral and written communicator
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values
- Experience with OnFleet (Last Mile Delivery Software)
- Experience with last-mile delivery logistics
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.