We’re looking for a Merchant Experience and Success Manager to create strategies, tactics, and processes to scale a new software product.
DoorDash is launching a new B2B SaaS software product to help merchants increase their digital sales. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Merchant Experience and Success Manager to join the founding team and be responsible for:
- Working with merchants as well as cross-functionally within DoorDash’s Operations, Marketing, Account Management, and Product teams to onboard new merchants and help them succeed
- Being the voice of the merchant internally; distilling pain points and relaying product feedback to Product/Engineering teams
- Experimenting with new marketing tactics to help merchants drive more sales
- Analyzing key drivers of merchant NPS; creating strategies to maximize merchant satisfaction and minimize churn
- Defining the playbook for new software implementations and integrations
- Have 6+ years of experience in customer success / consulting / business development / operations / technology or related experience; SaaS, high-growth, and early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with strong project management and communication skills
- Experience building strong relationships internally and with B2B customers,
- Strong generalist, equally comfortable collaborating with and leading cross-functional projections across both DoorDash and Merchant operations, technology, and marketing teams
- Highly data-driven, with some SQL experience
- Entrepreneurial - creates structure where none exists; dives deep into problems nobody has thought about yet; comfortable building the playbook
- Knowledge of B2C marketing
- Basic technical understanding of web and mobile applications
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.