Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
As a member of the Global Supply Chain team you’ll champion business needs, share deep supply chain services knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Supply Chain Systems Analyst will play a very active role in setting up and improving supply chain planning. The ideal candidate will have supply chain planning systems setup experience, have strong business acumen to enable system and related planning processes to meet RC business objectives, and possess a passion to solve for and scale in a variety of supply chain areas. Be capable of influencing Senior leaders and enable decisions through fact-based influence.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Supply chain planning application (Kinaxis), ETL tools like Talend, and manage Master Data management (MDM)
- Manage the set-up and configuration of supply chain planning systems and various input data sources. Experience working in and maintaining databases. Drive system maturity.
- Serve as escalation point on Systems and API issues and resolutions needed between RingCentral and Partners
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, and flowcharts for developers and testers. Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors
- Monitor Daily data including Demand data and Shipments to identify changes in trends including large orders and institute adjustments in plans to maintain customer deliveries and inventory positions
- Monitor Inventory data and ensure inventory is maintained within defined parameters. Work with supply chain managers and distributors on actions needed.
- Provide Master data management support. Work with MDM team to design, develop, document and deploy consistent global, company-wide data definitions, processes and ownership guidelines
- Work with stakeholders to assess reporting requirements, Responsible for the preparation, analysis and presentation of key business metrics as assigned.
- Work on adhoc projects as requested by management to support business needs
- Produce process maps, business requirements, gap analysis to improve systems and processes. Help support supply chain process to scale across a wide domain area to support customer and alliances needs
- Regularly work on projects with value derived for customers and partners. Provide required support in a highly cross-functional team environment involving IT, product. program management, product, sales, sales ops, finance, engineering, partner teams and ensure supply chain business objectives are achieved.
- Establish controls and manage rules to route orders to appropriate supply chain partners to satisfy customer needs
- Work on various process improvement and system integrations projects to support the needs of the business
- Bachelor's degree in operations, engineering, science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work
- 3-5 years experience
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in data management, systems, or analysis.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Ability to assess business requirements and translate them into executable systems solutions, Experience preparing process workflows and associated documentation
- Experience analyzing and improving supply chain data, information and processes
- Supply Chain systems experience strongly preferred.
- Results focused and collaborative. Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize and maximize internal resources
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.