Recurly is growing! Join us to make subscriptions a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy solving problems and contributing to a team? Do you want the flexibility to work from home while still contributing to the whole of the company? Then we would love to hear from you! The support team at Recurly is a critical part of our success, and we are looking for the best people out there. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you ready to help make our customer successes your own?
The most important criteria for joining our support team is curiosity, critical thinking and willingness to learn. We are also very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations. The Support Agent is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for Recurly customers. This role will also work on other programming and documentation projects as required.
We are looking to hire in San Francisco, Boulder, New Orleans, or remotely in the following states: California, Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, North Carolina, New Jersey, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, Arizona, Georgia, Minnesota, Montana, Ohio, Pennsylvania.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries via email, and telephone inquiries while building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Reproduce and report bugs to our development team, escalate as needed
- Work with the development team to resolve complex merchant issuesDocumentation of new and existing features
- A desire to continuously learn and ramp-up on new Recurly applications
- Communicate up and down with the Technical Support and Product departments for trends and issues
- Learn and specialize in a segmented area of the Recurly product; know all the details of that product area and manage projects around that area
- Strong technical troubleshooting, problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for being the go-to in customer service
- Clear telephone communication and ability to quickly problem solve
- Excellent written communication skills, both in tone and technical descriptions
- Previous technical support experience supporting a SaaS application
- Successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Results-oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Self-motivated and driven personality; able to work remotely
- Familiarity with basic API functions (GET, POST, etc.)
- Prior Fintech support experience
- Data analysis skills
- Accounting background (tracking credits, reconciliations)
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description