Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Group Product Manager - Platform position is a high-impact role responsible for managing and growing critical aspects of RingCentral’s platform. As a Director of Product Management, you are the owner of the customer experience and success of your products and services, including responsibilities for driving future development and customer adoption.
- Own the product strategy, roadmap, and success for several key areas to deliver maximum value aligned with product strategy
- Own and define requirements by combining customer/stakeholder feedback and market/competitive research to produce clear, concise, and thorough use cases/business requirements
- Be the leading expert on your products by actively using products, performing competitive research, and working closely with leading customers/stakeholders
- Work with engineering, product counterparts, customers, partners and, others to deliver, quality product and drive adoption
- Facilitate day-to-day communication with cross-functional peers
- Ensure products can scale by being easy to use and are hard to misuse
- Humbly learn about customer use-cases and then drive a vision for the future
- Drive product success by defining, measuring, and improving product KPIs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of overall experience (at least 5+ as a product manager) in a fast-paced environment, preferably in SaaS or Enterprise software
- Reputation for building awesome enterprise developer products
- Have hustle and ability to break through barriers to achieve objectives.
- Significant experience writing code and using REST APIs
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinking with a broad scope, from conception through 24x7 services
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- Knowledge of cloud voice, video, and messaging communication products
- User-focused thinker with the ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strategic partnership and/or sales enablement experience
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.