Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking an energetic and talented Agile Coach assesses, coaches, trains, and mentors teams on implementing Agile principles to incrementally develop and deliver solutions that meet business needs.
- Provide objective guidance on how to work in an Agile way.
- Lead and facilitate learning interventions to address skill, knowledge, culture, or team mindset issues.
- Help define and roll out Agile processes for the organization.
- Educate developers and conduct training sessions on Agile methodology.
- Provide hands-on coaching and mentoring to delivery teams.
- Participate in and support team activities such as:
- Sprint planning and sprint demos
- Daily stand-ups
- Grooming the backlog
- Planning releases
- Lead retrospective workshops for team members to foster continuous improvement
- Create and monitor metrics to assess team performance
- Identify and recommend tools useful for Agile delivery
- Foster communication with partner functions
- Evolve the Agile maturity of teams
- In certain cases, design and implement a strategy for organizational adoption of Agile.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience working with and mentoring teams in the use of Agile practices
- Experience in multiple roles as part of an Agile team.
Nice to Have:
- Strong understanding of and ability to articulate the business value of specific Agile practice
- Expert-level Scrum Master skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect and influence others to achieve team goals
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.