America's Go To Market Strategy Lead at Cisco Meraki
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter! As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Our team is passionate about innovation and delighting customers which has enabled us to grow more than 100% year over year. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.”What you will do
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a Go-to-market Strategy Lead to support our US Commercial and Global Enterprise Segment in the Americas. This position will cover the largest segment of Cisco Meraki’s business. In this position you will act as the strategic right hand of the head of sales for that region. You will be responsible for crafting, coordinating, and executing go-to-market (GTM) strategies with cross-functional teams. You will also provide data, context, and insights for our sales executives to help improve alignment and drive growth in your region. As part of the role, you will develop relationships with top-level Cisco executives and work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, channel, and product at Meraki. You will also track and analyze the impact of the initiatives you are driving, at times communicating standard methodologies and insights to our senior executives.
Ideal candidates will have strong executive presence, excellent relationship building skills, strategic and analytical mentalities, and strong organizational skills to drive projects to completion. Furthermore, candidates should serve as thought partners for our Meraki Executive Sales Leaders, proactively pursuing activities that will drive the highest top line impact.
Every single day is truly unlike the one before and your penchant for collaboratively solving problems, passion for impact, and a strong desire to be part of a growing team that is helping guide the strategic direction of the business are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki GTM Strategy Lead. Be prepared to “telescope” from a long range strategic mindset towards helping to drive cross-functional initiatives and promotions to help our sales team surpass their bookings targets for the quarter.
This role will be based in San Francisco.Responsibilities
- Define overall GTM Strategy for US Commercial, the largest segment of Meraki to align it to the company’s global vision
- Develop, drive, and measure the impact of specific cross-functional GTM initiatives
- Work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, channel, product and other departments
- Develop and maintain relationships with top-level Cisco executives
- Conduct analysis to provide insight into the business’ health in prioritize regional initiatives
- Execute strategies to drive growth and/or mitigate risks in your sales region
- Implementation and tracking of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Communicate data-driven recommendations and deep dive analysis to Meraki executives
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting, or equivalent experience and skills
- Ability to think critically, take initiative and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication & relationship-building skills
- Project management experience and skillset
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence (BI) tools and SQL a plus
- Interest in and ability to understand networking and cloud technologies
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Interest in and ability to understand unique business dynamics between functions like Marketing and Sales
- Ability to travel domestically as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Position does not provide sponsorship
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.