Cisco Meraki knows that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free hardworking people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
The Cisco Meraki BU Learning & Development Team is looking for an experienced program manager to drive learning solutions tied to new product introduction (NPI) and new feature introduction (NFI) efforts for our Technical Support department. This position will work closely with hardware engineering, software engineering, and product management teams to scope projects and consult with curriculum design teammates in order to formulate, assess, and track creative, engaging learning solutions to support a variety of different delivery modes.
We’re looking for someone with a positive outlook and proven track record in creating and establishing positive, productive relationships. The ideal candidate is someone with initiative, excellent judgment, and outstanding organization abilities. A successful candidate will also have experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, a desire to push the envelope to try something new, is data-driven, isn’t afraid of change or ambiguity, and has a strong propensity for action, results, and continuous improvement.Responsibilities
- Lead the NPI/NFI Support training program and associated projects for all Meraki products.
- Develop strong working relationships with the larger, cross-functional NPI/NFI team to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities.
- Understand the needs of the business, product use cases, and technical documentation in order to assess learning needs, conduct a front-end analysis, propose an appropriate learning solution, and develop requisite project plans and associated achievements with cross functional dependencies.
- Lead and monitor deadlines and communications with engineering and product teams.
- Execute, track, and report on program/project status, timeline, deliverables, action items, and technical dependencies. Clearly articulate risks and impact to partners, along with mitigation plans.
- Partner with design/delivery teammates, and internal clients to strategize, prepare for, and execute on training engagements. Participate in determining a course evaluation strategy.
- Track and report on key learning metrics and results. Analyze learning metrics to identify trends and opportunities, making recommendations where appropriate.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, tools, techniques, and methodologies in the learning and development area and make recommendations for future consideration.
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous learning program manager experience in software, hardware, networking, or cloud technologies or products.
- A degree in education, instructional design, training and development, or similar program.
- Understanding of adult learning theory and associated principles.
- Experience developing learning content for instructor-led or web-based training.
- Experience evaluating training using the Kirkpatrick Model.
- Project management certification, such as a PMP.
Are you wondering what it's like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a beautiful office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.