People Programs: Project Manager
About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s People Team is hiring a project manager to orchestrate programs related to Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Manager Feedback, and Learning & Development. The mission of the People Team is to make Amplitude a great place to work. By managing the programs that support the growth and development of our employees and of Amplitude as a whole, this role will have a significant impact on continuing to make this mission our reality.
As a People Programs: Project Manager, you will:
- Project-manage our two core biannual programs: performance evaluation and employee engagement + manager feedback
- Support the build-out and coordination of the programmatic infrastructure of the Learning & Development function
- Drive the integration and cohesion of the systems and processes between L&D and other People Programs
- Co-create brand new L&D initiatives designed for the growth and development of individual contributors
You'll be a great addition to the team if you:
- Are a hyper-organized and detail-oriented planner. You love building out meticulous timelines that involve proactive communication and keeping stakeholders aligned and informed. In a nutshell: you <3 logistics
- Are a fantastic teammate who builds trust easily with stakeholders and excels at maintaining strong cross-functional partnerships; you’re skilled at listening to and understanding multiple perspectives in order to drive meaningful solutions forward
- Love creating and improving processes that are simultaneously focused on quality and scalability, carefully balancing the needs of Ampliteers and the programs that support them
- Enjoy being an administrator (aka The Resident Expert) on various People Team tools (e.g. our Learning Management System & survey platforms)
- Have super-sharp written and verbal communication skills
- Have a keen interest in the world of Learning & Development and a fascination with the brain science behind how we work and how we learn
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.