Program Manager, FBW at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
With multi-millions of individual packages shipped daily, Logistics plays an integral role to the overall success of Wish. Our Logistics team manages 3PL providers that provide end to end global transportation and fulfillment services. Wish is looking for an experienced Program Manager that will oversee logistic solutions and strategies in new markets. This individual will lead Forward Logistics strategy, 3PL relationships and carrier channels performance.
The Logistics Operations team is responsible for the global transportation and order fulfillment of goods sold on Wish. The various streams of applications are Order Management, Procurement, 3PL Management, Supply Chain Coordination, Forward Logistics, Reverse Logistics and Customer Delivery. We are looking for a Program Manager who has experience in system build and implementation of large projects and programs working with business teams to understand requirements and working with IT and Engineering teams, building project schedules, prioritizing the business requirements and performing effective resource planning while managing risks and dependencies. Communication of project status to leadership and all stakeholders is critical to the role.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with business stakeholders and the solution leads to understand their strategic objectives, initiatives, pain points and needs to build the roadmap for the organization
- Partner with IT and cross-functional teams to establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to program execution
- Plan, monitor and deliver cross-functional projects on time and within budget in a matrix environment without direct authority
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the programs
- Identify and manage key dependencies across various different business asks within and cross-domains
- Monitor programs and projects and identify risks and mitigation strategies
- Communicate status of in-flight programs and projects to leadership
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where processes are fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Enhance current processes to make project delivery consistent and successful
- Provide mentorship and development support for cross-functional teams, in project management best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management or STEM.
- 4+ years experience with project management in a cross-functional environment building and delivering systems for supply chain, order management and customer operations.
- Experience performing project planning and portfolio organization
- Experience in development and implementation of program or product roadmaps
- Interpersonal experience, proven track record in building internal and external customer relationships
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience
- Proven track record of project and time management
- Experience in delivering business value
- Experience focusing under pressure and executing on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in Forward Logistics a plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.