Security Compliance Program Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity understands the significance of a solid Security Program. The Security Program is key to maintaining customer confidence in our products and is the pathway to a well-tuned, functional Information Security Management System and Program. This will be a chance to work on real security problems in a fast-paced high growth business.
Reporting into the Security Program Team, the Information Security Compliance Program Manager will build out our Enterprise Security Control Program. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, revising, implementing, and documenting Security controls, while supporting Unity's growing compliance needs through continuous initiatives and monitoring its effectiveness. In addition, you will help solidify and mature a program across the Enterprise in an environment characterized by dynamic growth and continuous new product and feature launches. This job is based in San Francisco.
- Act as the liaison between the Information Security Team and Unity’s business units by collaborating with BU leaders and management to establish and implement security controls and processes in addition to tracking progress
- Assist with several of Unity's cross-company Security programs from top to bottom with senior security team members to determine the relevant security processes and controls for each business unit
- Collaborate with other cross-functional groups such as legal, product, marketing, customer success, and engineering to enhance processes
- Work as part of the Information Security team to integrate lessons from security into business processes and constantly improving our security position and status within Unity
- Have input into the overall security control and process strategy to guide our overall security policy and architecture in addition to driving security awareness and compliance across the business
- Produce high-quality detailed documentation to internal and external parties while managing sensitive or confidential information along with responding to customer security questionnaires
- Conduct risk assessment on third-party vendors and technology to recognize opportunities for addressing risks and exposures to effectively counter threats via relevant research and data analysis in addition to reviewing security requirements and translating into actionable items
- Experience working on cross-integrated compliance programs efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. (Involvement from design to implementation)
- Familiarity with the following Frameworks; NIST, SSAE16, SOC 2, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOX ITGC, GDPR
- Experience with IT and Engineering with involvement in Information Security
- Familiar with Security and Risk Management processes
- Demonstrated clear and concise communication cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Project Management experience
- Professional certifications in security, privacy risk management, and audit areas are a plus, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CIPT
- B.S. in Information Security, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experiences
- Organizational Skills
- Broad-range of security technical concepts
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.