Senior Partner Relations Manager - Ad Tech, Revenue, and Data at Reddit
| San Francisco | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:22 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Reddit is seeking an experienced Senior Partner Manager to join our growing Partner Relations Team. As a core member of the team, you will explore new partnership opportunities, oversee relationships, and develop growth strategies with many of Reddit’s largest and most exciting partners across tech, data, revenue & ad tech.
- Grow, manage, and lead relationships with key global tech, revenue & data partners.
- Oversee data programs, manage operations & work alongside our 1st & 3rd party vendors.
- Develop and lead a partnerships strategy that connects to company goals.
- Build out partner offerings in collaboration with product, business development, comms, legal, and sales teams.
- Execute on team priorities and proactively identify and resolve roadblocks.
- Serve as the voice of partners internally and expertly handle partner escalations.
- Measure & report on impact of partnerships.
- Experience managing complex partnerships and developing deep relationships.
- Experience with, and proven track record of working with external partners and securing growth commitments.
- Strong background in ads tech, data programs and/or revenue.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can autonomously manage partner escalations with urgency and professionalism.
- Excels & thrives in cross functional work environments, including interfacing with product, engineering, legal teams, and more.
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams.
- Exceptional communication skills, experience working with senior leadership both internally, and externally.
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable interacting with external partners and engaging with all levels of an organization.
- Grasp of the core Reddit experience.
- 5-8 years work experience in partnerships.
Read Full Job Description