RollWorks is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Program Manager. Reporting to our RollWorks RevOps Director, you will be responsible for RollWorks RevOps project planning, managing all relationships with business stakeholders, and project portfolio. You will also be responsible for continuously optimizing, evaluating, and improving our customers’ retention projects. This role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our marketing processes, customer acquisition, post-sales programs and is critical in our long-term growth strategy. Additionally, the individual will need to establish and maintain relationships with the engineering department.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Own the RevOps project management charter, including projects shared between product, engineering, business systems, sales, and post-sales teams.
- Set best practices for managing projects within the organization and help develop others in the team and the company to better support and facilitate effective project execution.
- Own and develop programs and processes within the organization, including project scoping, project and program management, align OKR objectives between the teams, retrospectives, and document key learnings
- Help build project monitoring framework, leveraging proper tracking mechanisms like Asana or Jira to communicate with the key stakeholders.
- Drive the projects or programs that improve engagement with customers using the support of all RollWorks resources.
- Analyze and assess critical challenges that are putting customer retention at risk.
- Partner closely with Customer Success leadership to quickly identify issue areas and propose solutions to course-correct. Identify and elevate success stories.
- 3-5 Years relevant experience (Sales Operations and/or Customer Success)
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle, upsell/ expansion, and customer retention; extensive experience working with the customer directly or customer support function
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization with individual Sales Reps, Marketing Managers, and Senior Executives
- Strong analytical skills - ability to work with data and develop critical insights
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously, providing clear communication to business stakeholders;
- Can-do attitude with a strong focus on project execution.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and essential buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is a just good business. So take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. In addition, we will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.