The Merchant Product organization is a team of experienced product leaders that builds on the DoorDash vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. Within this organization, the Program Management team coordinates major initiatives to drive internal efficiency, strategically enables sales and services to exceed objectives, and manages the technical builds to meet these goals. Given the three-sided nature of our business, you will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area; rather, you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long-term strategy for the company. It’s a pivotal time to join the Program Management team as we are the backbone of helping DoorDash scale. Now more than ever, we need strategic thinkers and problem solvers who can help us reach our North Star goals.About the Role
The Sr. Salesforce Program Manager works alongside stakeholders to drive business objectives and help DoorDash scale. The DoorDash Salesforce org serves over 9,000 internal users, and our work directly impacts these users as well as our customers, dashers, and merchants. You will be responsible for facilitating discovery, requirements gathering, project documentation, and translating business processes into the Salesforce system architecture for our Business Applications development team. This role emphasizes the importance of ruthless prioritization, org-wide communication, roadmapping vision, and a deep technical understanding of the business applications used at DoorDash.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategically plan, develop, and manage projects from ideation to full rollout:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, prioritize and translate desired business outcomes into technical requirements for team of developers and admins, using your deep understanding of business operations, Salesforce, and system & data architecture
- Use empathy and your history of enablement to help design tools and processes that drive internal efficiency, delighting our internal users, Merchants, Dashers, and Consumers
- Create thorough documentation including user stories, usage scenarios, process flows, data dictionaries, design documents, and project schedules to keep the project team on-track and aligned
- Continuously communicate dependencies, delays, and timelines to stakeholders
- Take extreme ownership of ensuring a successful rollout by developing communication plans, coordinating training handoffs, owning bugs and iterative changes, and assisting in project impact analytics post-release
- Work with leaders to develop quarterly and annual roadmaps for your cohort, as well as influence other teams roadmaps
- Expertly prioritize new initiatives against backlog and manage sprint processes with the development team to drive improvements
- Use your strong Salesforce background to assist development team with creating and maintaining Salesforce metadata when needed
- 3-5 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions using Salesforce in an enterprise environment
- Experience with agile project management and scrum methodology
- Solid understanding & knowledge of SFDC configuration including metadata, governance, system architecture & ability to articulate those to stakeholders and team
- Hands-on, real-world experience with configuring Salesforce metadata, including validation rules, flows, process builders, objects, fields, etc.
- Strong presentation, technical writing, analytical & communication skills
- Salesforce Admin certification preferred
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Suite
- Work out of our San Francisco or Phoenix office (we are not open to full-time remote employees)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.