Senior Technical Program Manager, Data & Analytics at Unity
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Unity is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to join as an integral member of our growing Corporate Data & Analytics team. As a professional in SQL, analytics and business operations, you will have the opportunity to deliver projects from inception to completion, lead transformational data analytics initiatives and coordinate cross-functional operational processes to drive strategic outcomes for the executive team and leadership.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for digging deep into data, analyzing everything and have a passion for delivering scalable data analytics programs, we want to hear from you! And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you're ready?
Come join our journey!What you'll be doing
- Coordinate and conduct deep-dive analysis, alignment of business drivers and strategic insights for cross-functional leadership and executive reviews.
- Own the program roadmap for corporate analytics and partner with business & technical teams to ensure delivery of initiatives.
- Lead the communications strategy for the organization. Ensure information flows clearly and efficiently to enable teams to deliver high-quality results
- Implement techniques and best practices to our existing processes & agile methodology so teams across Analytics can stay on track and achieve their stated goals.
- A motivated professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with phenomenal attention to detail
- Extensive hands-on experience in analytics and program management with the ability to deliver sophisticated programs
- Self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and operate in a dynamic fast-paced environment and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
- Project/program management knowledge, technical knowledge, and strong business leadership skills
- Background in gaming, SaaS software, internet or high growth technology industry
- MBA or proven experience with analytics & business operations
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Excel, and big data tools (e.g. GCP), and experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.
- Familiarity with Big Data Infrastructures, ETL practices & tools (e.g. SQL/BigQuery, Spark, AirFlow, etc.)
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their creativities come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.