Sr. Technical Program Manager at Tally
Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provide a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
We’re looking for a seasoned Technical Program Manager to help us drive cross-functional initiatives; employing strong planning, communication, and collaboration skills in order to help Tally achieve its Vision of full financial automation. This individual must be a great problem solver who inspires teams to deliver by setting clear goals, expectations, and plans. This will be done by teaming up with product and engineering managers, building alignment towards a common goal.
Core Skills: Project coordination, scheduling, and planning, understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Strong project management principles
Day in the life:
- Drive coordination and communication of product initiatives that span multiple teams and departments.
- Work with engineering, product, design, and other business leaders to ensure teams work together by increasing collaboration and improve visibility into cross-team dependencies
- Work closely with engineering to gather estimates and incorporate them into projects to establish timelines
- Identify, communicate and drive resolution of risks and impediments that can prevent moving initiatives forward
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization by establishing and driving adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in a program management role, working with engineering teams in a technology company setting
- Demonstrated ability to discover, document and satisfy the requirements of product managers, developers, and other internal or external stakeholders Experience driving one or more projects involving 3 or more teams and 10 or more individuals from inception to delivery
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, or Lean, and scaled Agile principles and practices
- Strong planning, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity
- Experience building release and project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management. Having experience Influencing/building product roadmaps alongside with stakeholders a plus.