Staff Program Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking for a Staff Program Manager with experience in cross functional execution in large scale software engineering organization to function as CTO’s Chief of staff and support a portfolio of complex software, product and operational projects across CTO organization.
As CTO Chief of staff, you help lead planning, financial and operational activities of the CTO organization
What you'll be doing:
- Help lead annual and quarterly planning, OKR setting and reporting across the organization
- Work with finance & operating teams to plans and prepare capital and headcount budgets and associated reporting.
- Prepare regular execution status and identify areas that require leadership focus
- Preparation and Reporting of technical metrics and other operating metrics for the engineering org.
- Prepare presentations and communications (All hands, board presentations, leadership meeting agendas, follow ups etc.)
- Lead a small program management team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years in technical project/program management, preferably in a large scale software organization
- 2+ years of experience working directly with executive leaders in a cross functional environment
- Outstanding ability to collaborate with and engage in cross-functional environment
- Ownership mentality to drive issues and tasks to completion .
- Comfort with ambiguity, and the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing environment
- BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.