At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Meraki is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to be responsible for introducing new products to the market. Come be part of the new team that delivers cutting edge products for businesses and organizations of all sizes. As a Technical Program Manager for the Meraki products, you will work closely with our Hardware engineering, Software engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Support, Sales, Strategy, Finance, Legal and Operations teams to shepherd products from ideation through all phases of product development. Our goal is to deliver high-value products/projects to our customers on time with quality and within budget.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage NPI (New Product Introduction) programs / projects for meraki products.
- Create, maintain program plan with cross functional dependencies.
- Execute and track program deliverables, milestones, action items, technical dependencies, risks and mitigation plans.
- Craft project status reporting and deliver executive briefings to update senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Understand product use case and communicate technically with engineering teams.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities.
- Adhere to metrics and governance for Meraki’s process and provide inputs to process improvements.
You are ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelors or higher degree in a related technical field (Electrical, Electronics Engineering/Computer Science) or equivalent experience in hardware and/or software engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as Program Manager in software, hardware, embedded, networking, cloud technologies or products.
- Must have a successful track record of on time delivery of programs.
- Strong understanding of software / hardware development processes.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, Gantt charts, Jira, Wrike, Confluence, Google Docs)
- Well versed in Agile Project Management processes. Should be able to deal well with rapid changes, and feel comfortable navigating uncertain/ambiguous situations.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.