Say hello to possibilities.
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we're the $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
This is where you and your skills come in. We're currently looking for:
- Manage/Cultivate Sales Strategy around RingSense - Our new AI product which works with our customers to deliver analytics from calls and video meetings.
- As an overlay team, work with the direct sales teams to build, plan and drive sales of this product.
- Manage weekly cadence of sales forecasting, pipeline coverage, reporting, and analytics on RingSense
- Lead a significant portfolio of high impact, cross functional projects delivering operational excellence across projects, systems and customer/partner experience using best practices around RingSense
- Identify areas for opportunity, analyze data, and deliver actionable insights to drive growth RingSense
- Work with cross functional teams to optimize lead, pipeline and sales flow and enable deal delivery of RingSense
- Participate in the development and execution of the annual operating plan with RingSense
- Be the champion for sales in cross-functional business stakeholders for RingSense
- Play a key role in go-to-market planning and execution of RingSense
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- 2-3 years Experience as a Director in a Sales Role
- Experience with Go to Market
- Experience with Direct Sales/Channel from a Sales Support position
- 5-10 years of equivalent experience in Sales Operations, supporting direct sales and overlay functions
- Minimum 5 years in management of experienced leaders.
- Must have SaaS, telephony and/or High-Tech experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent working experience, required. MBA preferred.
- Comfortable working, and have a successful track record, in matrixed organizations and advocating for the business unit across leaders in other departments
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills with ability to analyze data, determine insights and develop programs to drive productivity and efficiencies
- High degree of comfort with process and data automation
- Strong project management and business improvement capabilities with a track record of delivering results across a complex portfolio
- Strong operational background, directly leading day-to-day business operations, and comfortable "owning" a sales target, and all that that ownership comes with.
- Strong organizational development, communication and leadership skills
- Familiar with a variety of routes to market (inside, field, channel and strategic alliance) and segments in multiple geographies (North America, EMEA, APJ)
- Flexibility, with the ability to adjust as needed, with a sense of urgency and a passion for new ideas.
- Committed to a positive atmosphere and runs towards challenges and problems with an energy for collaborative problem solving
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Paid time off and paid sick leave
- Wellness programs including 1:1 coaching and meditation guidance
- Paid parental and pregnancy leave and new parent gift boxes
- Family-forming benefits (IVF, Preservation, Adoption etc.)
- Emergency backup care (Child/Adult/Pets)
- Parental support for children with developmental and learning disabilities
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Free legal services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
- Student loan refinancing assistance
- Employee perks and discounts program
RingCentral's Solutions Engineering team uses expert knowledge of our platform to help new and existing clients create custom solutions that make the most of our technology.
RingCentral is the leading global cloud-based communications provider because we're not just selling solutions; we're powering human connections. That's why we're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities during our application and interview process. If you require such accommodations, please click on the following link to learn more about how we can assist you.
If you are hired in Colorado, California, Nevada, New York, Maryland, Washington, Connecticut, Rhode Island, the compensation range for this position is between $241,000 to 294,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.