Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The Manager, Account Management position in the U.S. will be responsible for managing a team that optimizes new merchants on the Wish platform with a focus on finding and developing growth opportunities while maintaining compliance and good customer relationships. As a member of the Business Development team, your goal is to grow merchandise sales volume with your team's portfolio of merchant partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and improve a team that grows sales in a portfolio of large accounts, often enterprise and branded, while developing and maintaining positive relationships with merchants
- Take direct control of key Merchant projects including Optimizations, expansions, migrations, etc. when there is a need.
- Regularly assess the performance of your team against objective and subjective criteria, motivating and training them to excel and develop additional relevant skills.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with key strategic customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and use data to drive decision making
- Engage with senior staff across the company to develop and present business plans, project ideas and strategy.
- Manage your team to excel at: business reviews, internal account reviews, hold actionable client meetings, client events and escalation management.
- Demonstrate and expect accountability and high performance.
- Show strong competency in delivering results, deep dives, and ownership
- Identify merchant pain points and establish processes to reproduce, report, and improve the merchant experience throughout internal organizations
- 8+ years of relevant internet/ecommerce industry experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales/customer success role strongly desired
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, with experience in CPA, CPM, CPC models desirable
- Can personally demonstrate team development in your career; examples that matter
- Understand and practice people-centered management.
- Lead with inclusion and belonging.
- Executive presentation and relationship management experience
- Strong personal presence, demonstrated in a partner/customer facing role
- Proven ability to be scrappy and hit the ground running
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Excellent customer service ethic with ability to focus on the job at hand
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.