Senior Compensation Analyst
DoorDash is seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst to support the growing needs of the DoorDash Total Rewards function. Your work will help drive the continued development of DoorDash’s compensation programs as the company scales.
About the Team
The DoorDash Total Rewards team manages compensation and benefits programs for the company. Our work impacts each and every employee through the programs we administer. The team also has an important role to play in driving business results by ensuring our employee value proposition is competitive, relevant and financially sustainable.
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Use your expert analytical skills combined with your strong communication skills to present compensation insights to stakeholders in all parts of our business
- Partner with department leaders, HR Business Partners and recruiters on compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers
- Conduct market studies and analysis to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to the company's total rewards philosophy
- Support business needs through analysis during the the annual and mid-year review cycles
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to maintain integrity of our job catalog
- Stay up to date with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay.
- Work cross functionally to provide compensation analyses and other deliverables to our partners on the Finance and Legal teams as well as business leaders
- Recommend process changes that can improve the delivery of compensation programs to employees
We’re excited about you because:
- You have strong data analysis skills and are able to effectively present those findings to diverse audiences
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to work with stakeholders to find the right questions as well as the right answers
- You have a deep understanding of compensation survey data and can leverage that data to drive competitive pay decisions
- You understand equity compensation and can provide information to employees to help them understand this important component of pay
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt to changing business needs
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics, business, finance or STEM with 4+ years of experience in a consulting or in-house compensation role
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.