The Sr. Dir of Sales, Industrial Vertical role will be overseeing a substantial piece of Unity’s revenue spaning in the AMER, EMEA and APAC. The primary function is driving business development and sales with our top customers and prospects across the region. In addition, the role reports to the General Manager of the Industrial Vertical and will lead a robust field engineering and technical team that facilitates cutting edge work with our customers such as Boeing, MSFT, Schlumberger, Lexus, Volvo just to name a few. Think of a field sales general with tech chops to interface and adapt to the many different partners we have in the field.
- Deep knowledge of the enterprise software business development and sales
- Focused on generating revenue across verticals; develop metrics & analytics to drive team results
- Proven ability to structure and execute complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for Unity, its partners, and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives
- Experience working on technology licensing, middleware sales,
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, and deal closing
- The ideal candidate is not expected to be a technical expert; however, should be comfortable with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, etc.
- Extensive database of senior contacts and the ability to network with high-level individuals.
- Previous experience at large public company – preferably in the engineering software space
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities
- Structure, negotiate and close partnership in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level
- Work with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Assist in the development of pricing, product and market strategies
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.