Sr Manager / Director, Growth Marketing & Integrated Campaigns at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You will use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
What you will do:
- Lead our integrated marketing campaigns to drive growth - across awareness, acquisition & usage of our products.
- Develop cross functionally our integrated campaign strategy - aligning with different business units and partners in the brand org.
- Manage integrated marketing programs, team and budget - including mass media/TV, social/digital, email, .com, in app. PR, etc. with internal leads.
- Serve as the ‘quarterback’ across marketing, product, operations and with key external partners to develop, execute and report on campaign strategy and performance.
- Lead the execution of upcoming launches.
- Develop the creative strategy in partnership with brand and creative teams, and external agencies.
- Be accountable, with extended team and direct reports, to deliver executive level reporting on progress against program goals.
- Own the end-to-end reporting, working with operations, A/B testing and providing insights and feedback to partners.
- Be a key partner of our brand org and growth marketing and demand Center of Excellence - as a cross functional leader across marketing and product.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of experience in growth marketing / demand gen marketing & integrated media experience
- Experience driving integrated multi-channel campaigns across multiple channels, driven by key KPIs and measurement.
- A mix of strategic eye and hands on execution experience to lead cross functional projects.
- Strong understanding of media landscape - digital, app and mass media - as well as growth marketing tactics like in app, A/B testing etc.
- Experience in the freemium space a plus - as well as product adoption and usage
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.