Diversity Sourcer at NextRoll
Join our Talent Acquisition team as the owner of developing diverse pipelines of candidates. Building a diverse pipeline of candidates is a critical part of hiring at NextRoll. As the Sourcer on our Talent Acquisition team you are the first step in our goal of creating a diverse workforce. You are a data-focused talent scout who will work closely with recruiters in identifying and engaging top talent for our business’s most critical job openings. This is a full time role.
Our team is equal parts culture bearers, business advisors, and growth agents. We like to have fun in the midst of being key to NextRoll’s continuing success. Join us to make a huge impact on our journey to build a diverse workforce at NextRoll.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Researching and qualifying top prospects from underrepresented backgrounds for entry to senior level positions across our Sales teams at NextRoll
- Identifying prospects through strong research and creative networking skills by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, Jopwell, and by targeted networking through alumni groups, community meet-ups, and conferences
- To develop solid relationships with hiring teams and utilize their networks to generate strong pools of candidates
- You'll manage prospect pipelines using Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Eightfold
- You will support our employee referral program
- 1-4 years of experience in a sourcing or recruiting role with an emphasis on building diverse passive candidate pipelines
- A passion for building diverse teams
- You have a knack for coming up with creative ways to find top talent
- You are proficient in direct sourcing using the most well-known tools like LinkedIn, but also enjoy thinking originally to leverage user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases
- You’re very analytical and love to measure the success of your efforts
- Expert-level internet search, and networking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop things that scale, increase efficiency, and maximize impact
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.