Learning and Development Manager, Global Support
Support the Head of Global Support Learning and Development developing the next iteration of the Support organization training vision, brand, processes, and structure by optimizing the existing team’s strength and impact. This entails leading the day-to-day operation of the training delivery team and the learning for all levels of the Support organization. This role will guide, manage and mentor our rock start Global Training Specialists team distributed in our global offices and will have a close working relationship with the training delivery team, Support Leadership team, and Knowledge Base.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing learning programs/deliverables from start to finish while leveraging appropriate change management practices to ensure training delivery in a timely, well-coordinated manner
- Design, deliver and support innovative, sustainable and effective customer and support focused learning solutions with a global mindset.
- Responsible for developing and managing all Support training curriculum. Brand, look, feel.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum and knowledge base and provide adjustments and recommendations as needed.
- Manage the day-to-day Learning Development team which consists of rock star Training Specialists who are strong internal Subject Matter Experts.
- Be the go-to person within Support teams for anyone with questions or queries regarding customer support training and development plans.
- Establish ongoing development cadence for Learning Specialists to develop key skills
- Work closely with stakeholders across the support teams and have a full understanding of their training requirements.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SME's) to ensure learning content, experiences and materials reflect the audience learning needs.
- Support development needs as it relates to the Global Support Knowledge Base
- 3+ years experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, Learning Leader, Sr. Curriculum Developer or relevant experience
- 6+ years of building effective learning and development programs using a variety of Learning Methods (eLearning, Digital, PowerPoint, Classroom, etc). Previous experience analyzing learning needs.
- Experience with online and elearning software such as Articulate, Captivate, or Camtasia.
- Passion for teaching and providing the best learning experiences for learners. Experience working with customer support teams in support centers in a global market a plus.
- Generally experienced with G-Suite, Microsoft Suite, at least 1 Learning Management System (Saba, Docebo, Showpad, Absorb, etc) and Enterprise Management tools (Jira, ZenDesk - a plus)
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills to help translate business and/or technical concepts to Support and Leadership teams.
- Someone who can thrive in a start-up and fast paced environment is critical. The ability to lead while being adaptable, flexible and dependable is a must.