Senior Benefits Administrator at TripActions
The Sr. Benefits Administrator will help to develop, evaluate, and administer the Global Benefits Program at TripActions. Reporting to the VP, Total Rewards, the Sr. Benefits Administrator will help to create a unique and meaningful experience through health & welfare programs, financial and personal well-being, personal and professional growth, time away programs, perks, and much more. As the point of contact for both employees and vendor partners, the Sr. Benefits Administrator should be highly focused on the customer experience while demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness, and accuracy to the advice provided. The Sr. Benefits Administrator should have a bias towards action and will take ownership and accountability of the projects and programs in the benefits function.
- Manage all aspects of benefits administration including new hire onboarding, renewal analysis, open enrollment, leave administration, employee inquiries, and vendor management.
- Work closely with the VP, Total Rewards and the People Leadership team to develop benefit strategies that inspire a unique and meaningful benefits program.
- Manage enrollments, determine employee eligibility, process monthly premiums, handle reimbursement procedures, and other tasks to keep the benefits program operating effectively.
- Partner with the Payroll and Finance teams to ensure proper flow of financial information.
- Work closely with our Systems team to manage eligibility file feeds and address anomalies as they arise.
- Become a trusted partner and expert benefits resource for our employees and leaders.
- 3-5 Years of experience as a Benefits Administrator.
- In depth knowledge of different benefit programs, including an understanding of market practices and different funding mechanics.
- Hands-on experience with HR Systems, including benefits enrollment technology. Knowledge of Workday is preferred but not required.
- Critical thinker, excellent problem-solver, and strong team player and communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-centric environment with a strong focus on the customer.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or a similar relevant field.