Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 20 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to join our Recruiting team. Bringing the brightest people on board is a core strategic driver of our growth. We have a high bar for technical talent. Values alignment is equally if not more important than skill set. Finding candidates with both a values and skills match will be the biggest challenge in this role.
As a Senior Technical Sourcer at Grammarly, you’ll help us continually refine our sourcing process and strategy and have an impact on the candidate and hiring manager experience. This means a lot of experimentation and implementation of new tools, systems, and processes. As we grow, there will also be a need to implement programs that affect the way we find candidates.
In this role, you will:
- Take the lead in sourcing key hires in Engineering and Product.
- Build a sourcing process and create an effective collaboration with the Recruiting team to force our current top-priority searches.
- Use expertise to inform the team’s quarterly goals and rolling annual plan cycle.
- Continuously design and implement an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and each specific role.
- Help lead projects and process improvement initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has solid experience as a sourcer.
- Can find unique and creative solutions to sourcing.
- Has excellent understanding of different sourcing methods and has knowledge of the technical part of the sourcing process.
- Is a natural connector and able to build effective and trusting relationships.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.