Talent Sourcer at NextRoll (San Francisco, CA)
You’ll join our Talent Sourcing team reporting to our Manager of Talent Sourcing and will own the development of diverse pipelines of candidates. As a Sourcer on our Talent Acquisition team you are the first step in our goal of creating a diverse workforce. You are a data-focused talent scout who will work closely with recruiters in identifying and engaging top talent for our business’s most critical job openings.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered everyThe impact you’ll make:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand requirements of various roles within G&A functions, including but not limited to HR, IT, Product, Design, Finance, and Legal.
- In partnership with your manager, start developing your own sourcing strategies to identify passive talent from multiple sources and executing upon those strategies, and source a diverse pool of passive candidate prospects through multiple channels including our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and Eightfold
- Learn to run Talent Insights and share pertinent data points for assigned roles
- Working with your manager, start developing and launching creative and engaging drip campaigns to attract the target candidates
- Begin to screen and qualify candidates based on required skills and competencies
- Contribute to planning for talent networking, recruiting and DEI events
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in HR or recruiting operations, sales, marketing or analytics
- Understand how to use social media, and you are a fast learner of new technologies such as CRM tools
- Have a hunter mindset, are self-prompted and adaptable
- A passion for building diverse teams
- You’re very analytical and love to measure the success of your efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.