Academic and Nonprofit Product Intern at Unity Technologies
As a Product Intern for the Academic and Nonprofits team, you will get an opportunity to work on some exciting education products to meet the growth, onboarding and retention needs of educators and students.The ideal candidate will work in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate with several teams within Unity to build free and paid solutions serving the Education segment. This role also requires working with both local and remote engineering teams to deliver high quality applications.
- Identify product gaps and build a roadmap plan to help improve retention
- Collaborate with engineering teams to launch new product features.
- Write detailed use cases to be used by engineering & design teams
- Evaluate different Unity product offerings and provide recommendations on how they can be bundled with Core Editor products for schools, colleges and universities.
- Help with support and management of new users.
- Current student pursuing a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Game Design or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Experience with Unity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.