Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform with global reach. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. Through the Wish platform, we are creating a relevant, entertaining, and personalized shopping experience for each individual consumer.
An exciting and fast growing mobile commerce start up located in downtown San Francisco is seeking a hands-on, self-motivated, and team-oriented accounting intern. We are looking for a part-time intern who will be supporting the revenue team in a variety of different areas.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Perform revenue related data and report analysis
- Support monthly revenue close
- Support audit projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Is interested in corporate accounting
- Is a proactive self-starter
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Is meticulous in getting numbers right
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excel proficiency is a plus
- Smart, detail-oriented, and ability to exceed expectations
- Flexible with the ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description