Intern - Social Media and Influencer Marketing (French) at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking for an enthusiastic intern who is passionate about social media and influencer marketing with experience and/or interest in online retail. You'll be working alongside a dynamic team of marketers to assist with social media, influencer management and marketing initiatives. In this role, you'll identify new opportunities to reach Wish's growing community across our digital platforms, while monitoring competitors, media outlets, influencers and key trends in the online retail space. The ideal candidate is creative, on top of social media trends, understands trends in France (or is very eager to explore them) and can bring fresh ideas to the table. You'll gain firsthand experience in the world of social media marketing and be able to help bring our campaigns to life.
You'll be working remotely in the US and must have WiFi access.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with the team to create content (photos and videos) for our social media accounts ( IG, FB, TikTok, Youtube)
- Maintain our social media content calendar to ensure consistent social media presence
- Support social media activities including monitoring analytics with the rest of the team to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns, and engaging with our followers as well as influencers
- Identify opportunities to reach out to influencers on Instagram, Youtube or TikTok
- Communicate campaign posting requirements to influencers
- Track each phase of influencer campaigns and follow up with influencers as necessary
- Review and analyze influencer metrics and insights
- Participate in brainstorms to share ideas, define strategy and be instrumental in bringing them to life
- Available full-time (40 hours/week) for the Winter 2021 term (Jan to April)
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Proficient in verbal and written skills in French
- Excellent at communicating through written, verbal and visual channels
- Proficient in social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
- Examples of work showing your ability to create engaging, high-quality content
- Strong understanding of what messages will resonate with influencers
- Interested in e-commerce marketing and social shopping
- You have a basic understanding of analytics, social listening, influencer engagement, hashtag strategies and overall social media marketing
- Experience with video creation and editing software
- Experience with graphics or photo imaging software
- Design, ads, PR and SEO knowledge is a plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.