Junior Content Manager Intern at Unity Technologies
Looking to work on content that inspires the world’s gaming professionals?
Working with the Lead Content Marketing Manager (CMM) and a team of five experienced CMMs across various parts of the business, you’ll learn from experienced content marketers. You won’t be taking a backseat though. With so many projects, the successful applicant will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team’s output.
Unity is tried and tested by the studios of all sizes, with the likes of Riot Games, Ubisoft and team 17 trusting Unity solutions to create and operate their most successful titles. Building on this success, Unity is dedicated to developing new and better solutions. To tell this story and establish ourselves as the thought leader in this space, we need competent content marketers.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the content marketing team for Operate Solutions, to fulfill content marketing plans in pursuit of specific business objectives around awareness, product adoption, and revenue
- You will work on compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers, including presentations, email campaigns, blogs, case studies, white papers, and more
- Support reporting on successes and suggest ideas for what isn’t working
- Support the gathering of customer and competitor insights in order to understand what content resonates in the market
- Fuel the sales organization by creating powerful enablement materials that support the sales lifecycle
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a degree in marketing, media or English or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while shaping technical content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Laser-focused attention to detail
You might also have
- Passionate gamer
- Lover of puns
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.