Marketing Intern (Summer 2020) at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 440 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Reddit is free and open for everyone to join their community.
Reddit is looking for a Marketing Summer Intern to help the Performance Marketing team with its effort to proliferate Reddit’s brand via user acquisition campaigns.
At Reddit, you'll get to:
- Launch and manage mobile user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms and various other channels
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and return on investment targets
- Brief design teams on creative assets to maximize performance
- Work with internal teams as needed to improve performance and troubleshoot issues
- Communicate with key acquisition partners our Marketing objectives and expectations
- Organize our data to make our processes move smoother and faster
If you fit the following criteria, we'd love to hear from you!:
- You are a Redditor
- A strong interest in marketing and digital advertising
- Experience running social media campaigns and well versed in the social media space
- Knowledge of SQL on Redshift or Bigquery a plus
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills – you’re articulate and engaging
- Hard working with the ability to thrive in unstructured environments
This will require an onsite interview in our San Francisco office.