MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
We believe that undergraduate and graduate students represent the next generation of imagination workers. The MURAL Imagination Student Program is a new opportunity for students to act as liaisons between MURAL and their universities, growing awareness and adoption of MURAL as the go-to digital workspace for visual collaboration. We are looking for our next group of students to fill our Spring 2022 cohort of student ambassadors.
- Co-Lead outreach efforts on your campus, driving awareness, new workspace creation and collaboration among students
- Organize monthly events & workshops- virtually or on campus
- Coordinate campus “MURAL Transformer Talks” with leaders from the business world who are transforming their company cultures through visual collaboration
- Participate in ambassador check-ins with MURAL leadership
- Engage in social media and the new MURAL Student Community group
- Receive Awesome MURAL Swag
- Additional bonus opportunity for exceptional performance
- After your first 6 successful months as an ambassador, we convert your MURAL workspace for free 10 years
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Currently enrolled Undergraduate or Graduate US student.
- Preferred (but not required) undergraduate programs include: Business / Economics, Product Design, Engineering, Communications, or Political Science.
- Preferred (but not required) graduate programs: MBA, Design or Engineering
- Career interests include Entrepreneurship, Product Management, Design, Management Consulting
- Highly Engaged in campus life (leadership in clubs, organizations)
- Have already used MURAL (in class and see its potential)
- A strong communicator and writer and embrace multitasking.
- Goal oriented, clear prioritization, and maintains focus when it comes to deadlines.
*This is a part-time and paid position. Pay is $15/hr for Undergraduates and $30/hr for Graduates
*While the part-time position does not include the benefits listed below, we're proud to share that our MURAL full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.