Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle.
Ginger is transforming how behavioral healthcare is delivered by making it easy for people to get the support they need, when they need it, through on-demand coaching, teletherapy, telepsychiatry, and guided self-care.
Businesses purchase Ginger for their employee’s or member’s benefit. Through Ginger’s secure mobile app, people around the world receive immediate emotional support that’s personalized to their needs, and completely confidential. Ginger’s high-quality, team-based care works — 70% of people show significant improvement after 12 weeks of using Ginger.
At Ginger, people are at the heart of what we do. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. We’re building a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. Come join us!
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
About the role:
The Product Management Intern will be responsible for supporting Ginger’s cross-functional product team. This summer internship will focus on chatbot integration. Chatbot technology will be integrated into the Ginger member product to assist with the scaling of the product and this position will be responsible for supporting the research that will lay the foundation for a successful integration.
- Draft research goals, write research test plans and scripts, and share scripts with stakeholders for input and approval
- Organize and schedule product research interviews
- Summarize key learnings from research interviews and highlight actionable insights
- Conduct market research
- Familiarity with digital health / health and wellness industry
- Mission-driven personality
- Bachelor's degree in health related field or HCI/Design
- Excellent writing, communication, project management, and problem solving skills
- Experience using GSuite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Relevant course history highly recommended: research methods, research for digital and/or physical health products
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Appetite for working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Pursuing advanced degree in public health, psychology or related field (MPH, MSW, MHA, MPP, MS)