You’re a Demand Gen superstar and we’re a leading provider; we’re looking for someone who wants to team up on crafting top notch programs (lots of ABM!) and marketing magic. RollWorks is the leading account-based platform for B2B marketing and sales teams. We need a Demand Generation Manager to help define our segment specific demand pod methodology and lead campaign execution for our Commercial segment (B2B businesses with 50-100 employees).
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the ideal candidate has experience driving efficient demand for high growth products or services. You have a consistent track record of delivering program and campaign results through working across stakeholders including RevOps, Sales Development, Sales. And you thrive in a fast-moving startup environment and love leading end-to-end execution to achieve marketing goals. Additionally, you:
- Are excited to build impactful campaigns and flourish as a hands-on executor
- Are described as a self-starter and demonstrate a clear bias for action
- Creatively problem solve in order to deliver impactful results
- Exemplify outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Lead the Commercial demand creation pod to identify and implement key 1:1 and 1:few ABM programs and initiatives and achieve quarterly goals.
- Design and project manage the overall execution of multi-channel, multi-touch hero campaigns to deliver a strategic story arc to the intended audience, which results in measurable awareness and sales opportunities.
- Build and complete ABM plays, including effectively collaborating with functional owners to launch custom landing pages, send direct mail, deploy outbound email campaigns, digital advertising, etc., to realize those plays.
- Use reporting templates and cooperate with RevOp and BI to track and report on segment performance metrics, and use this data to continually optimize performance.
- Make recommendations on marketing mix and specific vendor or channel investments.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience in demand generation
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth company: 3+ years experience at 2-500 person start-up a plus
- Strong knowledge of the mar-tech ecosystem including major vendors, platforms, data tracking mechanisms, privacy implications, etc.
- Big picture thinking partnered with the ability (and willingness) to execute at the ground-level
- Highly creative and solution oriented with experience in devising campaigns that generate awareness, engagement, and sales opportunities from the target market
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.