Marketing Operations Analyst at NextRoll
RollWorks Revenue Operations is looking for a data fluent Marketing Operations Analyst. This role will report to our Marketing Operations Leader, working closely with Senior Marketing Leadership. The role will focus on developing marketing KPIs, data analysis, and improving audience targeting. A significant portion of the work will be building nurturing operational models, owning the campaign productivity metrics. The role is pivotal in helping to understand the fastest possible customer acquisition and retention attributes. We strongly believe in team chemistry and having a lot of fun while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture, has a proven track record of working cross-functionally to get results, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to convert ideas to action. If you are passionate about sales strategy, growth, and innovation, then join us!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Create, deploy and monitor and report on KPI performance across all marketing channels; analyze marketing/social data, sales metrics, and other multichannel data sources to derive deeper learnings and inform optimization opportunities.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to help understand performance drivers and answer business questions.
- Create and manage marketing dashboards to provide near real-time information to make decisions.
- Develop appropriate recommendations based on data analysis (e.g. why lead quantity/quality is going up/down, response/ MQL changes, etc.)
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to dig into performance and answer marketing-related questions for key stakeholders.
- Help support the creation of a measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions, campaign execution, and internal storytelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics
- 5+ yrs experience in analytical and strategic roles within Strategy, Business Analytics/ Business Intelligence, or Marketing Operations.
- Strong analytical skills in visualizing, gathering information, analyzing data to take on complex problems; proficiency with SQL and Data Visualization, e.g., Tableau, Domo, Power BI); must be a data modeler and curious personality.
- Strong Excel data modeling skills; former FP&A or Market Analyst experience is a plus
- Previous experience creating channel-based marketing KPI reporting/ dashboards; understanding of Salesforce and Marketo data sets.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and essential buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is a just good business. So take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.