Performance Marketing Manager at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
- Bring your successful experience growing businesses through advertising and innovative thinking together to create break-out successes
- Devise, deploy, and optimize paid social, display, online video, and other media programs to drive customer acquisition
- Drive reporting on effectiveness of campaigns, creatives, and the acquisition portfolio
- Traffic creatives, manage audiences, and build campaign dashboards to ensure programs are running smoothly
- Develop forecasts and budgets for digital marketing, driving and executing spend optimization decisions rapidly
- Partner closely with internal teams, including brand design, data analytics, and growth engineering
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience with digital marketing, including hands on experience buying and optimizing, ideally with a focus on paid social, display, and video
- Experience in optimizing direct response marketing programs, while driving efficiency and meeting ROI targets
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, including advanced functions.
- Strong working knowledge of paid social management tools (e.g. Facebook Manager) and programmatic management tools (e.g. DV 360, Campaign Manager)
- Experience with small business marketing, subscription products, SaaS, or financial services.
- Strong knowledge of the media industry and landscape
- BA/BS degree from a top tier university
- An experienced marketer of disruptive technologies
- Versatile and comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts at once
- Passionate about Gusto’s mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Fluency with modern business intelligence tools (Domo, Tableau..etc)
- Experience with advanced measurement and analytics (multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, or similar)
- Experience with tag management (Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.