Principal Partner Marketing Manager at NextRoll
As a Principal Partner Marketing Manager, you will drive the strategy and execution of co-marketing programs between RollWorks and our partners. This experienced marketer will assess the needs of internal and external stakeholders and deliver programs that drive new customer acquisition, partner integration adoption, partner satisfaction, and revenue.
As a growing team, we are looking to add a partner marketer who is comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing, you will strategically scale marketing activities across our ecosystem of technology and agency partners.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Define the annual and quarterly marketing plans with a set of technology and agency partners
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs that drive brand awareness and qualified pipeline
- Partner with the Demand Gen and Marketing Ops on program targeting, tracking, and measurement
- Effectively collaborate with the Partnerships team to develop and maintain marketing relationships with new technology partners
- Work with Product Marketing to understand our technology integrations and translate the value prop to our customers and prospects
- Model and maintain a culture that promotes the ability to manage high velocity and a high rate of change
- 8+ years of experience in a B2B marketing function, with 2+ years in a partner marketing role.
- Experience executing co-marketing programs with strategic technology partners
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.