Senior Product Marketing Manager - Must relocate to Australia! at Canva (San Francisco, CA)
- Product strategy - You’re someone who can oversee the end to end product strategy and marketing opportunity for your area of business. You’ll have the ability to influence and rally teams to seize core market opportunities and bring world-class products to market. You’re someone who sees the big picture and can piece different ideas and products together into a cohesive customer experience.
- Market research - You’re highly proficient in sourcing and analysing market and competitive insights and you’re able to translate these insights into actionable work streams for teams.
- Product positioning & Messaging - You’ll own the creation and delivery of product positioning for your area of the business. You’ll be responsible for empowering all teams at Canva to use your positioning across the entire product and marketing funnel.
- GTM - You’ll create cross-business GTM plans, which will impact millions of Canva users. You’ll be an expert in rallying cross-functional teams and fulfilling the requirements of marketing teams. You’ll own and drive the GTM objectives, strategy, market analysis, product launch, competitive intel, personas, buyer’s journey and sales enablement.
- Product adoption & awareness - As a seasoned product marketer, you’ll partner with product and marketing teams to ensure to own and drive continue adoption and engagement of our product base.
- Cross-functional champion - You’ll be the person that helps connect the dots between product, marketing and sales. You’ll have superb stakeholder management and be a world-class communicator to ensure everyone knows what’s launching, when and how it impacts them.
You're probably a match if
- 5+ years of product marketing experience or at least 4 years of experience in a marketing-facing role in a product-centric organisation (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Exceptional communication skills, which empower all stakeholders to support your product strategies
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders from product, marketing, sales, strategy, CHT and research
- The ability to identify and forecast potential business problems/opportunities and identify appropriate ways to rectify/seize the opportunities and prioritise resources.
- Experience running complex cross-functional strategies and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to understand the market, competitors and core customer audience. Identifying essential trends, and rectifying problems as they arise. You share these insights broadly with all key stakeholders and use these insights to mould the product, messaging, and GTM strategy.
- As Canva is a fast-growing and paced workplace you’ll be someone who can juggle multiple projects at once and have strong prioritisation skills
- You’re someone with a growth mindset and you're eager to learn and grow every day. As Canva is growing 130% YoY, you’re aware that you’ll be growing and trying new things every day.
- You’re someone who loves solving customer problems or need with products and you enjoy working closely with product teams to build world-class products